I’m currently working very closely with a couple of journalists of some note to get my article ‘The Madhouse Blues’ ready for national exposure. I had written the article as an adjunct to the local press, hoping it would go national, but one whom I am working with feels quite confident that we can get it placed in a national newsrag such as the Guardian or the Independent. Further details to come.
Matthew Newman is a 30ish years young punkass whiteboy from Canada, now living in England, who strives to speak and be heard. It is the utmost intent of this blog to share projects and insights which might lend to a better tomorrow. He is a long-time schizophrenic and punk rocker with a flare for the trenchant.
- Cameron, Stop the Dangerous Blogs Bill
- Maniacal Laughter at the JobCentre Plus
- Psychiatric Clinical Reformism
- Damaged Cybernetics
- Reflections on Liam Fox Stepping Down
- Repeal the Welfare Reform Act 2012
- The Road to National News
- Reflections on BBC Radio and Official Retorts
- BBC Radio Hereford & Worcester
- Coming Soon to a National Newspaper Near You